Descriptive Beach Essay: Touristic Paradise
Maybe almost everyone will be able to write an essay on a concrete theme or about comprehensible subject, or find some kinds of examples while surfing the Internet, but what should one do if the subject isn’t as concrete as he would like it to be? Just imagine the situation, when teacher declared: «You need to write a descriptive essay about the beach and failure is out of the question», and all your ideas and thoughts have suddenly blown out of your mind. So what would you do? Two variants are possible: you can use your imagination and level up your creativity posthaste (read here, how to do this http://smartwriters.org/blog/extraordinary-ways-to-level-up-your-creativity), but in this case the result is not guaranteed. If you don’t want to spend hours trying to squeeze an idea, let me offer you another variant: you can just use our best online essay writing service, which will help you with great pleasure in writing an essay.
Beach Descriptive Essay - Lets Play with Associations
So, what associations do you have with the word «beach»? First answer for majority of people, I’m sure, will be sea and summer, as we are used to explore the beach during our vacations period and only few of us are lucky enough to live near the seaside and contemplate breathtaking scenery all around the year. The second will be relaxation, as a main privilege that is given during the seaside weekends. And even if you have a lot of tasks, for example writing an essay, our professional team will write it for you with pleasure. If we go further, for ones it will be warm sand, foam parties, cocktails and dancing, for others – swimming and sunbathing, reading the book, idly turning the pages, in other words – a total relax. That one, who doesn’t accept the idea of passive rest, associates the beach with volleyball playing, jogging during the sun rise, Frisbee, water attractions and meeting new people. For those, who have a romantic spirit, beaches offer amazing sunsets, enigmatic lunar path and night bathing, a sky full of stars, which can’t be seen in the sultry metropolis and majestic sea or ocean breath, by which you are accompanied everywhere.
To know more details about our service:
- Education Essay: We Will Help With Your Assignments
- Grade Papers Online Is Easy Work For Us
- Custom Writing Service Solves All Your Problems
- We Proofread Essay Online: Quality Is Guaranteed
- You Can Pay To Have A Paper Written By Smartwriters.Org
- Cheap Custom Essay Writing Services: How To Choose The Best
- Need Essay Writer Online? We Are Here to Help You
In general, people can be divided in two types (if you want to find forward detailed psychological human characteristics, it’s better for you to read an informative essay on archetype, as here all will be rather simple): those who admire «classic» packet holiday with its special clean and comfortable beaches and all accommodation, and those, who choose an unusual touristic destination and prefer wild beaches. It can be even a kind of psychological test, to determine the level of your courage, as you definitely should be brave enough for visiting wild beach! Unexplored bottom of the sea or ocean, the mixture of sand, stones or even rocks on the seashore, absence of the lifeguards – it’s not even the half of all wild beaches’ minuses. Nevertheless, if they are so dangerous, why they are chosen by more and more people nowadays, you may ask me, the answer will be very easy: the tendency to globalization (international integration) and urbanization (increase of the cities dimension) separates people from the nature (extremely strongly this tendency is developed in the Western civilization, hence this enormous popularity of any kinds of Oriental spiritual practices, yoga and so on). In the last decade people finally began to understand it, thereby they are trying to return to the origins in the hands of nature. So if you want to get in touch with wild nature in order to restore you energy, you are welcome to visit a desert beach, but you should hurry up as it becomes more and more popular and soon so-called «wild beaches» will be unfortunately occupied by hundreds of tourists.
What Сan Be Easier Than Choosing a Beach?
The answer is almost everything! And if you think, that all beaches are the same and consider this question to be rather banal, than you completely do wrong! I’m sure you can’t even imagine all diversity and beauty of world’s beaches. While choosing an ideal holiday destination, tourist should take into consideration the beach location, the quality of the sand and, of course, the variety of sea or ocean characteristics. To facilitate your choice, our essays writing team has composed for you a top list of most unusual and marvelous beaches of the world, so just don’t get lost!
Our service also proposes you to discover a top list of crime books http://smartwriters.org/blog/top-20-crime-books-of-all-time, in order to spend the time getting to your holiday destination with pleasure.
1. Black beach. Sounds strange, isn’t it? Usually the black sand has a volcano origin so if you want to explore this type of beach you are welcome as it exists in different Earth corners, where the volcano activity once took place. Hawaii, Vik Beach in Iceland, Oneuli Beach in Maui are waiting for the visitors! A blue water, crystal clear sky and… black sand, unusual but unforgettable experience!
2. White beach. Australia offers you a great possibility to visit white sand beaches, which even were contributed to the Guinness Book of Records. By the way, white sand doesn’t absorb the sun heat, so the visitors shouldn’t worry about burning their feet!
3. Red beach in Greece. The sand there is also of volcanic origin, as well as general number of landscapes. So plunge into the atmosphere of austere desert Island and make your friend jealous posting plenty of amazing photos on the red sand in the Facebook! But be sure that the lion's share of your attention is given to the nature not online friends. Otherwise use this essay on Facebook addiction to get rid of your obsession and enjoy real life.
4. Glass beach in California. Don’t be afraid of cutting your feet there as sea has carefully shaped the glass wastes in piece of art. Now this beach, once abandoned, is believed to be one of the most extraordinary world’s holiday destination and the best motivating example for people to care about environment. Do you want to find a solution for ecologic problems of the Earth? Familiarize with our global warming argumentative essay and find out what to do.
5. Cathedral Cove Beach of New Zealand. This place attracts the tourists with its unusual seashore relief which includes not only sandy beach, but also a plenty of picturesque caves situated directly in the water. I’m supposed that everyone has seen at least one photo taken there as it is one of the places in the whole world, adored be the photographers.
6. The Jervis Bay in Australia. Maybe the best place for the lovers to spend their weekends, as at night an ordinary sea becomes luminescent because of chemical reaction of the plankton. So be ready never to forget this awesome view!
7. Bazaruto Archipelago in Mozambique. For the true introverts the nature offers the most waste and desert beach of the world, where you have no need to meet other people. This destination will make you feel like you are only man in the world, engage you into the nature-connected activities like fishing and watching the virgin animals.
To conclude with, our world is really amazing! And it’s a great pity that mankind often takes it for granted and give to the nature nothing in return. Did you like this descriptive essay of the beach? On our professional online written service you can order an essay on different topics.
Find more informative articles here: